Ransomware is on Everyone’s Mind. Make it a Non-Issue for Your Business.
Defending against ransomware has become the topic du jour, both as a matter of national security and to protect companies of all sizes, in all sectors. If you haven't before, you need to bolster your protection.
The number one cause of breaches is email. We have a solution that stops breaches before they start.
The number one cause of breaches is email, and 96% come through social actions like phishing. That means you need a solution that stops breaches before they start. That’s where our solution comes into play. We sit behind email, meaning we can stop malicious attacks before they come into the inbox. That means you never have to get to the point where someone is holding your files or data in exchange for money. Further, we developed a machine-learning algorithm that detects anomalous and suspicious behavior.
Here are some of the behaviors that we will monitor and flag:
- Multi-BCC emails, emails with malicious content, deleted sent messages, etc.
- Email rules that demonstrate embed behavior
- New API connections, especially to new or untrustworthy apps
- Connection of shared services, public folders, etc.
- By correlating between the different behaviors, we build a full picture assessing what damage was done and what vulnerabilities now exist.
- Deviation for the user's standard behavior profile - devices, geos, time-of-day, etc
- As soon as our solution is deployed, we scan the historical data in the logs to quickly report on accounts that are suspected to be compromised.
Further, we protect your entire suite of applications, whether it's file-sharing services like OneDrive and ShareFile or collaboration apps like Slack or Microsoft Teams. With our unique protection, ransomware can go from a major concern to a non-issue.
About Digital Hands
As a new kind of MSSP, Digital Hands is how organizations are getting ahead of attackers – and doing it in a world where compliance alone is no guarantee of protection. Too many companies invest in cybersecurity solutions, follow the recommendations, achieve compliance … and then still get breached. You’ve got to get to your exposures before the bad guys do.
To get there first, you need a way to:
#1 See more – because you’re working with an innovative partner who’s seen it all before and can see what’s coming next.
#2 Flex more – because you have a composable security model that lets you adapt to changing needs and evolving threats without having to rip and replace.
#3 Do more – because you have the technology and services that not only tell you what’s happening now, but what to do about it, and how to prevent it from happening again.
Only Digital Hands gives you this “See more, Flex more, Do more’’ approach. That’s why organizations with some of the most sensitive data of all – such as hospitals, financial institutions, law firms, and government agencies – continue to give Digital Hands an industry leading CSAT of 98% year after year after year.